Our systems are furnished complete with everything necessary for a fully functional system. The system includes:
- Pump: Our severe duty high chrome iron slurry pumps are powered by 1.35 service factor motors enabling them to handle heavy concentrations of highly abrasive slurries. The pump intake and agitator are surrounded by a protective frame rendering it useful for lined ponds.
- Flotation Platform: Foam filled UV and chemical resistant HDPE pontoons, urethane powder coated steel structural members, depth control hoist.
- Remote Control Positioning System: Comes standard with a capstan traversing winch remotely controlled from shore via the master control panel.
- Control Panel: Skid mounted onshore remote control panel with push button controls for automated & manual operation with: pump run hour meter, pump motor ammeter, LED depth readout, traverse functions forward/stop/reverse, pump elevation functions raise/stop/lower with manual overide, pump seal moisture indicator light, and pump motor over heat indicator light.
- Floating Discharge: Each assembly consists of a section of rigid pipe, foam filled floats and a flexible hose section with quick disconnect couplings at each transition point.
- Electrical Cable: Heavy jacketed, submersible, power and control cable.
- Delivery & Startup: We deliver to your job site and furnish a service technician for startup.